Antelope Valley Thespians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antelope Valley Thespians

Independant discussion board for the actors, staff, crew, and fans of theater and the arts in the greater Antelope Valley, California.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CST presents "Oliver!" at the LPAC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
QuantumCowboy
Admin
Admin
QuantumCowboy

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-01-18

CST presents "Oliver!" at the LPAC Empty
PostSubject: CST presents "Oliver!" at the LPAC   CST presents "Oliver!" at the LPAC Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 1:44 pm

Cedar Street Theater concludes its 30th anniversary celebration with this lavish musical. Vivid characters like Fagin, The Artful Dodger and Oliver himself; an engaging plot and beloved songs including “Food, Glorious Food,” “As Long as He Needs Me” and “ You’ve Got to Pick a Pocket or Two” make Oliver! a tuneful treat. Adapted by Lionel Bart from the Charles Dickens’ classic, Oliver Twist. Produced by special arrangement with Tams-Witmark Music Library, Inc.

Friday, May 9 and Saturday, May 10 at 8PM
Sunday, May 11 at 2PM

Tickets:
General: $20
Youth: $15
Back to top Go down
http://qcowboyphoto.blogspot.com
James Jay
James Jay

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-01-18

CST presents "Oliver!" at the LPAC Empty
PostSubject: Re: CST presents "Oliver!" at the LPAC   CST presents "Oliver!" at the LPAC Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:32 pm

AAAAHHHH!! I really wanted to go see this! I was Oliver in the 6th grade, and it is the show that made me want to get on stage. I doubt I'll be able to go on Sunday, I'll be in Tehachapi.....If anyone goes, let me know how it went!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/the_magic_of_james_jay

CST presents "Oliver!" at the LPAC
Page 1 of 1