Antelope Valley Thespians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antelope Valley Thespians

Independant discussion board for the actors, staff, crew, and fans of theater and the arts in the greater Antelope Valley, California.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unofficial PCP Post-Production Rendezvous Location

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
QuantumCowboy
Admin
Admin
QuantumCowboy

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Unofficial PCP Post-Production Rendezvous Location Empty
PostSubject: Unofficial PCP Post-Production Rendezvous Location   Unofficial PCP Post-Production Rendezvous Location Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:43 pm

I think we need an (unofficial of course) place to get some drinks and grub after our closing nights.

The food at Don Juan was great when we went there, but the margaritas.... meh. Though Matt assures me that they must have just slapped them together because we came in so late. The place is open later on weekends (we went on a Thursday), so I'd be willing to give the margaritas another shot at a time not past closing. If the drinks aren't good though, of course it can't serve as an afterparty location!

Any other ideas?

Steer N' Stein, Tokyo Steak, Geisha....

What else is relatively nearby? There is the mall area but it may be crowded weekends.
Back to top Go down
http://qcowboyphoto.blogspot.com
keltroncybo
keltroncybo

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial PCP Post-Production Rendezvous Location   Unofficial PCP Post-Production Rendezvous Location Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:35 pm

I like the idea of trying out a few until we get it right....preferably a place that's open good and late so we aren't keeping them open past their bedtime...Don Juan...
Back to top Go down
James Jay
James Jay

Number of posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial PCP Post-Production Rendezvous Location   Unofficial PCP Post-Production Rendezvous Location Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 9:37 am

Let's invade In 'n Out!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/the_magic_of_james_jay
keltroncybo
keltroncybo

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial PCP Post-Production Rendezvous Location   Unofficial PCP Post-Production Rendezvous Location Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 3:09 pm

Ummmmmmmm......NO

that's just my input. :0)
Back to top Go down
QuantumCowboy
Admin
Admin
QuantumCowboy

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial PCP Post-Production Rendezvous Location   Unofficial PCP Post-Production Rendezvous Location Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 3:45 pm

QuantumCowboy wrote:
If the drinks aren't good though, of course it can't serve as an afterparty location!

I don't think In 'N' Out's cocktail and beer selection qualifies.

Wink
Back to top Go down
QuantumCowboy
Admin
Admin
QuantumCowboy

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial PCP Post-Production Rendezvous Location   Unofficial PCP Post-Production Rendezvous Location Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 3:02 pm

*Bump*

Any other suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial PCP Post-Production Rendezvous Location   Unofficial PCP Post-Production Rendezvous Location Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unofficial PCP Post-Production Rendezvous Location
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Antelope Valley Thespians :: Theater :: Theater Chat-
Jump to: