Antelope Valley Thespians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antelope Valley Thespians

Independant discussion board for the actors, staff, crew, and fans of theater and the arts in the greater Antelope Valley, California.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer Stuff

Go down 
+3
Kara
QuantumCowboy
James Jay
7 posters
AuthorMessage
James Jay
James Jay

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Summer Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Summer Stuff   Summer Stuff Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:26 pm

So what are all ya doin this summer? Beach? Somewhere tropical? Teaching Summer School? Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/the_magic_of_james_jay
QuantumCowboy
Admin
Admin
QuantumCowboy

Number of posts : 211

Summer Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Stuff   Summer Stuff Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 8:33 pm

Putting my life back together from theater! Laughing

No seriously, been having a lot of fun. Doing a lot of photography recently, including my first wedding shoot; a bit of travel here and there; chipping away at my masters still... it's a busy life! I getting through a whole backlog of photos right now, I may post a few on "Other Arts" soon.

Hows about you Jay?
Back to top Go down
http://qcowboyphoto.blogspot.com
James Jay
James Jay

Summer Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Stuff   Summer Stuff Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:00 pm

Meh, I'm on summer break for a few weeks, but will be going to Dry Town and the beach next week whist my sister is here from Roswell.....
Teaching Summer School to wayward 8th graders in July....free money w00t w00t!

Back to school in August......can't really go anywhere with these gas prices, so we are enjoying a STAYcation this year. Perhaps will audition for a few upcoming shows.....

anyone else got plans?
Back to top Go down
Kara
Amateur Thespian
Amateur Thespian
Kara

Number of posts : 76

Summer Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Stuff   Summer Stuff Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:31 pm

I'm working on lending a hand for hair, makeup and wigs for Ragtime and I've been hired by city of Palmdale to full-on design the makeup, hair, and wigs for You Can't Stop The Beat: A Tribute To Hairspray. I'll be up to my elbows in wigs and false lashes! I'm keeping my eyes open for auditions around town for some good NON-musical shows. (Poor me, I never learned to sing!). Doing a bit of travel in the coming months: Sonoma for the 4th, then Hawaii and Sydney, Australia for family reunions. FUN!
Keep me posted on any of that straight-play stuff around town...
HAPPY SUMMER! sunny
Back to top Go down
keltroncybo
keltroncybo

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Summer Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Stuff   Summer Stuff Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 3:01 pm

Ragtime Ragtime Ragtime,

Working three jobs and sleeping occasionally. :-) I managed to fit a short short trip to Seattle with QC to visit my mom and attend a wedding.
Back to top Go down
James Jay
James Jay

Summer Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Stuff   Summer Stuff Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 4:05 pm

So THAT'S where you two have been......good to have ya back.
Back to top Go down
CindyYagi
Neophyte
Neophyte
CindyYagi

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Summer Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Summer   Summer Stuff Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:57 pm

Working, Vegas, Michelle Piccirillo's wedding, West Side Story and Broadway Bound!
Back to top Go down
melster
Initiate
Initiate
melster

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Summer Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Stuff   Summer Stuff Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:09 pm

I'm so happy it's summer. And everyone else sounds just as busy as me! I'm not doing too much besides working and hitting the gym. I plan on going to Oklahoma in early July to visit some friends, and to the XGames in early August. That's probably it. Maybe I'll make it to the beach a few times and work on my tan. Wink

Hope everyone has a blast doing whatever you do!!

Back to top Go down
ragman5
Neophyte
Neophyte
ragman5

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Summer Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Stuff   Summer Stuff Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 8:37 am

WORKING, WORKING, WORKING, unless there's an actor's strike, which unfortunately at this point, looks likely. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Mad affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Summer Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Stuff   Summer Stuff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Antelope Valley Thespians :: Social :: Social Lounge-
Jump to: