Antelope Valley Thespians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antelope Valley Thespians

Independant discussion board for the actors, staff, crew, and fans of theater and the arts in the greater Antelope Valley, California.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shakespeare's Sonnets (Reviews)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
James Jay
James Jay

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Shakespeare's Sonnets (Reviews) Empty
PostSubject: Shakespeare's Sonnets   Shakespeare's Sonnets (Reviews) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:21 am

Nicely done, players! A lot of hard work, overcome obstacles, and it was beautiful. This was my first experience doing Shakespeare, and I had a blast! I think I am now a convert......

Anyway, mad props to all the PCP who did a magnificent job! I am proud to call you colleagues and friends!

Here's to Spotlight!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/the_magic_of_james_jay
chf
Wannabe
Wannabe

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Shakespeare's Sonnets (Reviews)   Shakespeare's Sonnets (Reviews) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:32 pm

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone and terrific job! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tamitha
Neophyte
Neophyte

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Shakespeare's Sonnets (Reviews)   Shakespeare's Sonnets (Reviews) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 9:54 pm

Hey PCP,

Congrats on the show. I was proud to see you bring to life Shakespeare's words. I know that a lot of you really stretched for this show and I really thought you grew so much. Many thanks for the hard work and flexibility.

So long lives this and this gives life to NEENER...............

Your AQUISHED NEENER..
Back to top Go down
QuantumCowboy
Admin
Admin
QuantumCowboy

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Shakespeare's Sonnets (Reviews)   Shakespeare's Sonnets (Reviews) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:07 am

A few stresses and frustrations in getting to show for that one, but in the end, am very glad I did it. I had never read that deeply into the sonnets before; it's funny, the more I would read them in rehearsals, every now and then all of a sudden I would realize what some little bit meant, and go, "OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH". So, all in all, a great learning experience.

Is it me, or did Ian really show his potential in this show? I see great things ahead for him.
Back to top Go down
http://qcowboyphoto.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shakespeare's Sonnets (Reviews)   Shakespeare's Sonnets (Reviews) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shakespeare's Sonnets (Reviews)
Page 1 of 1