Antelope Valley Thespians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antelope Valley Thespians

Independant discussion board for the actors, staff, crew, and fans of theater and the arts in the greater Antelope Valley, California.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gotta Dance!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CindyYagi
Neophyte
Neophyte
CindyYagi

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Gotta Dance!!! Empty
PostSubject: Gotta Dance!!!   Gotta Dance!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 3:08 pm

Laity Institute of the Arts has dance training programs with classes for all ages, abilities and goals!

Laity has several weekly classes to fit your busy schedule. Highly credentialed instructors for all classes, ages, and abilities.

Laity Teaches:

Ballet, Jazz I & II, Youth Jazz, Beg. Hip-Hop Hip-Hop I & II, Lyrical, Contemporary,Tap I & II, Pointe, Pas de Deux, Modern (Horton & Graham Technique), Salsa for Fitness, Jumps & Turns, Ballroom/Latin (Primary Dance Program available for ages 3-6) Kid Combo

and

Floor-Barre®
The technique was originally developed to refine classical ballet skills. However, over the course of time floor barre has proven to be effective in all forms of dance and even physically beneficial for non-dancers. It is a strength building system of movement based on ALIGNMENT. Without the strain of gravity(most exercises are done on the floor) dancers can work to strengthen weakened and injured areas.

Dancers that are new to the techniques of dance need to have an efficient understanding of their bodies, and seasoned dancers need to keep their bodies in tact in order to have a long and healthy performance career. Floor Barre enhances technical abilities, prevents injuries a well as rehabilitates, and ultimately prolongs a dancers' career. Non-dancers feel more energized in daily activities, and aches and pains from old injuries are alleviated because of this powerbuilding phenomenon.

Annual Registration-$20 (Due first class) One 55 minute dance class per week-$45(a month)
(Discount if you take more than one class a week)

If you are interested or have any questions feel freeto message me.
Back to top Go down

Gotta Dance!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Antelope Valley Thespians :: Other Arts :: Other Arts Chat-
Jump to: