Antelope Valley Thespians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antelope Valley Thespians

Independant discussion board for the actors, staff, crew, and fans of theater and the arts in the greater Antelope Valley, California.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interested in other peoples suggestions for a good feature..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CrysCrun
Wannabe
Wannabe

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Interested in other peoples suggestions for a good feature.. Empty
PostSubject: Interested in other peoples suggestions for a good feature..   Interested in other peoples suggestions for a good feature.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 9:01 am

Very Happy Hi, I'm Kerstin and I知 21 years old. I live in Cebu, Philippines, but I知 Swedish (originally from the wonderful city of Uppsala). I知 in the second term of my film making degree at the International Academy of Film and Television. Busy researching for my screen writing class. I'm interested in other people痴 suggestions for a good feature.Always good to get together with like-minded folk.. Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
QuantumCowboy
Admin
Admin
QuantumCowboy

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Interested in other peoples suggestions for a good feature..   Interested in other peoples suggestions for a good feature.. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 7:18 pm

CrysCrun wrote:
Very Happy Hi, I'm Kerstin and I知 21 years old. I live in Cebu, Philippines, but I知 Swedish (originally from the wonderful city of Uppsala). I知 in the second term of my film making degree at the International Academy of Film and Television. Busy researching for my screen writing class. I'm interested in other people痴 suggestions for a good feature.Always good to get together with like-minded folk.. Smile Very Happy

Welcome Kerstin! That is an awfully broad question... can you name films you have liked and what you liked about them? Directors whose style you admire? Subjects you are interested in? May if you can narrow it down a bit, we can help you with some ideas.

And, if I may ask, how did you find us? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://qcowboyphoto.blogspot.com
melster
Initiate
Initiate
melster

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Interested in other peoples suggestions for a good feature..   Interested in other peoples suggestions for a good feature.. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 10:15 am

Hi Kerstin. I am a film major also, here in California. Are you looking for films that are similar to a script you are writing? Or scripts that represent a certain genre (like horror, action, romance)? Let me know what you're looking for and I'll be more than willing to suggest films!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interested in other peoples suggestions for a good feature..   Interested in other peoples suggestions for a good feature.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interested in other peoples suggestions for a good feature..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Antelope Valley Thespians :: Other Arts :: Screenwriting, Film, and Televison-
Jump to: