Antelope Valley Thespians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antelope Valley Thespians

Independant discussion board for the actors, staff, crew, and fans of theater and the arts in the greater Antelope Valley, California.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

And all that Jazz...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CindyYagi
Neophyte
Neophyte
CindyYagi

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-02-12

And all that Jazz... Empty
PostSubject: And all that Jazz...   And all that Jazz... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:20 am

I, along with several of my talented friends, will be performing Chicago the musical on June 6,7 & 8 at the Lancaster Perfroming Arts Center!!
Tickets are $18 at lpac. org or you can call the lpac box office at (661)723-5950

Come support our cast as we perform Chicago for the very first time in the Antelope Valley!

Come and indulge in a story about murder, greed, corruption, violence, exploitation, adultery, treachery...all the things you hold near and dear to your hearts.
Back to top Go down
QuantumCowboy
Admin
Admin
QuantumCowboy

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: And all that Jazz...   And all that Jazz... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:36 am

I love this musical! And as such I am really really bummed out that I will be in Seattle this weekend for a wedding... Sad

Break a leg though, and let me know how it goes!
Back to top Go down
http://qcowboyphoto.blogspot.com
keltroncybo
keltroncybo

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: And all that Jazz...   And all that Jazz... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 4:29 pm

What he said. :-(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And all that Jazz...   And all that Jazz... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And all that Jazz...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Antelope Valley Thespians :: Theater :: Section: Production :: Upcoming and Current Productions-
Jump to: