Antelope Valley Thespians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antelope Valley Thespians

Independant discussion board for the actors, staff, crew, and fans of theater and the arts in the greater Antelope Valley, California.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PCP Spotlight Reviews

Go down 
+4
James Jay
karen gruca
keltroncybo
Kara
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kara
Amateur Thespian
Amateur Thespian
Kara

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PCP Spotlight Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: PCP Spotlight Reviews   PCP Spotlight Reviews Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 10:41 am

As an audience member of Friday night's performance I have some input:

JAY: Your magic was wonderful! Fantastic work with the card trick, and way to "hold it together" despite the near-loss of your little one! More breath-taking than a David Copperfield performance!

QC: How I Saved The World was phenomenal. What energy! The entire cast for that show kept up the energy throughout and brought sense to a nearly non-sensical script=HILARIOUS! Extra kudos to coach Ragman!!

PURPLETAZ: You deserve special acknowledgement for stepping in and taking over a part that was particularly difficult. That script is HARD! You did an exceptional job for your first time and deserve all the praise for stepping up. Did I hear you say once that you're not an actor? I beg to differ.

What a great way to showcase the growth and companionship of this wonderful group of people. I'm glad I came. Well done, friends.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
keltroncybo
keltroncybo

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: PCP Spotlight Reviews   PCP Spotlight Reviews Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:55 am

Kara,

I, for one, feel that the only thing that was really missing from our show was a certain Dark Lady! confused

LOL...Kara, you were really missed, but I am so glad that we got to have you in the audience! You made the time on stage that much more fun!

:-)
Back to top Go down
karen gruca
Wannabe
Wannabe

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: PCP Spotlight Reviews   PCP Spotlight Reviews Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 8:20 am

I think that EVERYONE deserves a Kudo or 2. We all worked together to pull the show together and I for one thank all of PCP. We all worked hard and did an awesome job! Frogs was really funny and the kids were great. Calling the show was a great experiance and working with Zander and Dena made it fun. hurray to everyone! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
James Jay
James Jay

Number of posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: PCP Spotlight Reviews   PCP Spotlight Reviews Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 11:07 am

I gotta agree with you Karen. EVERYONE did a great job! I am proud to call the PCP my friends and colleagues. It was an absolute honor to work with youz guyz on this production. Even though the audience was small, they had a great time. I'm looking forward to next season. It's gonna be great! bounce pirat cyclops
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/the_magic_of_james_jay
ragman5
Neophyte
Neophyte
ragman5

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: PCP Spotlight Reviews   PCP Spotlight Reviews Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 12:05 pm

Ditto! I'm shoura da bouss was shoura 'appy wit us!! But seriously folks. Everyone deserves a great big hip hip hooray for a job well done, and I too am looking forward to next season. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tamitha
Neophyte
Neophyte

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: PCP Spotlight Reviews   PCP Spotlight Reviews Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:09 pm

Hip, Hip, Hooray.........................

Awesome job PCP. What an incredible year. I am so proud of you all - so many shows, so little time. And, everyone was great.

Many thanks for the hard work, perserverance, and tenacity. I, too, look forward to the 08-09 season. You guys are great. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
James Jay
James Jay

PostSubject: Re: PCP Spotlight Reviews   PCP Spotlight Reviews Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 4:17 pm

Tamitha wrote:
Hip, Hip, Hooray.........................

Awesome job PCP. What an incredible year. I am so proud of you all - so many shows, so little time. And, everyone was great.

Many thanks for the hard work, perserverance, and tenacity. I, too, look forward to the 08-09 season. You guys are great. Exclamation

Couldn't've done it without our fearless leader! Thanks to you Tamitha for your visions and inspirations!
Back to top Go down
purpltaz27
Wannabe
Wannabe

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: PCP Spotlight Reviews   PCP Spotlight Reviews Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 5:07 pm

I have to say both Spotlights were a blast to participate in. I loved participating "behind the scenes" by doing lighting in Frogs and sitting next to Karen the whole time. Much thanks to Karen, Phil, and Kathy for showing me the ropes on that one! All I can say about The Frogs is Ham hock! Wink

Thanks to rest of the Players for all your support and encouragement!! I have to admit it was fun getting up on stage for Spotlight. I couldn't have done it without your help! I'm glad I got to be part of the group, even if it was only for part of the season. You're a wonderful bunch.

And thanks Tamitha, for letting me learn the technical side, but also for nudging me out of my comfort zone. Go Pokes!
Back to top Go down
QuantumCowboy
Admin
Admin
QuantumCowboy

Number of posts : 211

PostSubject: Re: PCP Spotlight Reviews   PCP Spotlight Reviews Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 10:40 pm

purpltaz27 wrote:
All I can say about The Frogs is Ham hock! Wink

Ham hock gives me great anquish...

(if you don't get it, you probably weren't there)

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://qcowboyphoto.blogspot.com
James Jay
James Jay

PostSubject: Re: PCP Spotlight Reviews   PCP Spotlight Reviews Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 9:15 am

Does anyone have any word on the DVD for the show????
Back to top Go down
James Jay
James Jay

PostSubject: Re: PCP Spotlight Reviews   PCP Spotlight Reviews Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 8:18 pm

Picked up my copy of the DVD today (6/13).....hoo boy is it good! They went with the Saturday night show, and it's a must have if you were in it!
Back to top Go down
keltroncybo
keltroncybo

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: PCP Spotlight Reviews   PCP Spotlight Reviews Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 2:50 pm

Sorry man,

haven't heard anything.
Back to top Go down
James Jay
James Jay

PostSubject: Re: PCP Spotlight Reviews   PCP Spotlight Reviews Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 4:04 pm

Dude, see above. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PCP Spotlight Reviews   PCP Spotlight Reviews Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PCP Spotlight Reviews
Page 1 of 1