Antelope Valley Thespians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antelope Valley Thespians

Independant discussion board for the actors, staff, crew, and fans of theater and the arts in the greater Antelope Valley, California.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AV Independent Film Fesitval

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
QuantumCowboy
Admin
Admin
QuantumCowboy

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-01-18

AV Independent Film Fesitval Empty
PostSubject: AV Independent Film Fesitval   AV Independent Film Fesitval Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 1:06 pm

http://www.aviff.com/AVIFF/Home.html

This comes up every year and I've never made it. There's a couple people at work who call themselves Perfected Image Productions, and I think they've had a couple make it in. They've done some really good stuff. They had a film festival of their own up in Rosamond to showcase their work, and I remember two or three of them being really good.

Let me know if anyone wants to go.
Back to top Go down
http://qcowboyphoto.blogspot.com
melster
Initiate
Initiate
melster

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: AV Independent Film Fesitval   AV Independent Film Fesitval Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 11:12 am

I happen to be a part of Perfected Image. Smile Along with my brother, sister, and a few others we've made quite a few short films over the years. (and thank you Nalin for the kind words!) And yes, they have made it into the AV Film Festival. We have a website: http://www.perfectedimage.com It doesn't get updated as often as we would like, but feel free to browse it and provide contructive criticism. And if you have any questions, just ask.

-Melissa
Back to top Go down
keltroncybo
keltroncybo

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: AV Independent Film Fesitval   AV Independent Film Fesitval Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 10:49 am

I'm too lazy to click that link....when was the film festival?
Back to top Go down
melster
Initiate
Initiate
melster

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: AV Independent Film Fesitval   AV Independent Film Fesitval Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 12:33 pm

The festival is the first weekend of May. So this year the 2nd through the 4th. They usually have some decent films playing.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AV Independent Film Fesitval   AV Independent Film Fesitval Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AV Independent Film Fesitval
Page 1 of 1